What does trump think about pathologists?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pathstudent

Sound Kapital
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you think trump thinks pathologists are vital membersrs of the patient care team. Or does he view us more like housekeeping and food services, just a cost to the hospital?

Members don't see this ad.

Trump values winners.
pathologists aren't considered winners as far as medical prestige is concerned.
therefore, he probably doesn't.

Reactions: 3 users
He is going to put the coal miners back to work. thus more work for pathologists. At least those us in Kentucky.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
disagree with responses. trump likes old school, hands on stuff. why put in a solar panel when you can just burn coal? why drain the abscess with some fancy pants chinese CT machine when you can just...cut the person open when they're dead? why do the TAVR when you can just....cut the person open when they're dead? make pathology great again!

Reactions: 1 user
I don't know about him, but I find most pathologists to be dorks and cheapskates. With a double helping of passive aggression.

I'm sure everything Trump knows about pathologists he learned from watching CSI Miami. I'm sure he will increase our reimbursement for sidearms and Ray Bans before he gets anywhere near a billing code.

Reactions: 2 users
I don't know about him, but I find most pathologists to be dorks and cheapskates. With a double helping of passive aggression.

The more you post the more you make sense.

Strong work.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm sure everything Trump knows about pathologists he learned from watching CSI Miami. I'm sure he will increase our reimbursement for sidearms and Ray Bans before he gets anywhere near a billing code.

I'm... okay with that.