What else can you do in pharmacy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Heh...your way of dealing with arguments...make senseless insults.

Anyway, I got offers from top programs. Rangel College of Pharmacy was the only non-top-tier school I applied to because it was closest to home. And I did get ACCEPTED to Texas A&M College Station PhD program and yes I did get offered a scholarship from them. All you have left is senseless insults and you never give up. Go on, keep making yourself look dumb.

u-huh.. yeah right.. so tell us which top PharmD programs accepted you? So we can all be impressed.. my insults are not senseless.. evidently it's eating you alive..

:smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

Texas A&M Pharmacy School is part of Texas A&M Health Science Center of College Station. Within the Health Science Center is the medical school, dental school, and veterinary school. It has no affiliation with Kingsville A&M.

This is my last post on this thread.

mmmm... what's your point?? You do know I'm really familiar with A&M.. I don't see how A&M HSC has anything to do with me insulting you to go do a PhD at UT..

You're funny! :laugh:

Too bad you gave up.

Dude..or dudette.. You type like a boy.. so dude.. you stuck your nose into an exchange between 2 familiar posters. It's an inside joke between cyclo and I...we've been insulting each other for the past 4 years.. my knock on PhD has nothing to do with you or any nobel laureates.

Again, understand that I was not debating the merits of PhD or lack of with you but I was making fun of your way too serious attitude towards PhD.. Sounds like to me you need to pursue it... not PharmD. It doesn't seem like your personal skills or understanding of human interactions is your forte. Perhaps lab is where you should be..

I thought my "Coca Cola and Dr. Pepper" were pretty funny.. :smuggrin: