What happen next for LECOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jiepper

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got an email from LECOM that they have received my application and

"Thank you for applying to the LECOM School of Pharmacy, Class of 2009. We received your PharmCAS and supplemental application. We are also informing you that your application has been processed."

So...is this means that I won't get an interview or anything? The email sounded very cold. Like, we got your money, thanks for giving it to us kinda thing. How long do you have to wait for those that had an interview with them??

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

jiepper said:
I just got an email from LECOM that they have received my application and

"Thank you for applying to the LECOM School of Pharmacy, Class of 2009. We received your PharmCAS and supplemental application. We are also informing you that your application has been processed."

So...is this means that I won't get an interview or anything? The email sounded very cold. Like, we got your money, thanks for giving it to us kinda thing. How long do you have to wait for those that had an interview with them??

Thanks

OK...Here's my situation. I applied on Oct. 26th and got that postcard early Nov. I interviewed with them back in Jan. 6th. However, I haven't heard anything yet. Oh well, I got tired of waiting ...But then now, I got into school of my choice. I don't need to wait. Anyway, good luck to you. I think u still have hope :luck: