what happens now

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marktwain

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have 20 days to my step 1. I have been hitting the books harder than before for the past 3weeks. Today I find myself unable to focus, tired and unusually without appetite. Its not fear because I have covered the basics done the Uworld, NBME, Kaplan as best as I could...but you know what they say about the best laid plans.
so my question is, what do i do now that I cant move forward and I dont want to stand still? I need a good jolt for this seeming vfib

Members don't see this ad.

Do what I did about that time. Take a day or two and do something you love. Go skiing, play paintball, go for a swim, go to the movies and spend a day away from it all.

You need to recharge for your final push. Your body is sending you a clear signal so take a day or two and do no studying. The rest for one day is worth 2 days of studying.

^^^I agree. Its OK to give yourself a break. If you are feeling a little burnt, take a day or two and relax. You'll need an active mind on test day and taking breaks when necessary will only help to that end.