As far as the math portion is concerned. I bought the book Math Review for Standardized Tests by Cliffs Notes. It shows some short cuts for algebra, geometry, and arithmetic to help you get quicker at being able to answer those simple standardized math questions. It has nothing on calculus or trig, but being able to complete the simple questions a lot faster left me more time to work on more difficult questions. Many students, such as myself, get used to using a calculator due to classes such as trig and calculus. While we all know how to do long division, and how to add/subtract/multiply/divide fractions, etc that doesn't mean you can do it quickly enough to finish all the test problems.
I would advise you to think about what your strenths and weaknesses are in math, and study accordingly. If you can do trig blindfolded but don't remember anything about or haven't taken calculus, then study that. The same goes for reading. Perhaps you are a slow reader or you have trouble understanding what the questions are asking. You have to find out what your weaknesses are first. My personal weaknesses were fractions and geometry because I hadn't dealt with them in a few years, so that is what I studied.