What I like about Optometry

Started by drmhyde
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drmhyde

Michael Hyde, O.D.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As I am getting sick of all the negativity...here's a thread to gush on OD's

1. I don't work in a factory or smell like one when I come home

2. I'm not on call 24/7

3. Most people leave happy with something tangable...good sight, and are happy they saw me.

4. It's a respectable/ good living

5. I sleep great at night!

6. I keep people from going blind.

7. People don't die in my office

8. Chicks dig me (as if they didn't before😀 )

9. I get to use big words.

10. I get to torture my friends on a routine basis.

😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad