What if I miss my exit interview?

Started by alina_s
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alina_s

Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any idea what the exit interview means? I have never found the staff in my school's financial aid office to be terribly helpful. I moved away from my med school for 4th year and I need to buy airline tickets for a flight the day after graduation, but I can't get the FAO to commit to a date for the exit interview (things at my school are usually planned the day before). I think that they are going to do the interview the Friday before graduation but... Help!