What If... (worst case scenario)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Deferoxamine

Non-smoking
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So it's exactly three weeks before your Step I exam. You awake in the middle of the night to find your house on fire. You have just enough time to grab 3 (and only 3) books / sources / study aids, as well as one personal non-academic item, and run out of the house with them ASAP. None of these items can be electronic, and everything else in your house will be burnt to a crisp.

What 3 study materials and 1 personal item do you pick?

Edited to add: Your wallet with all your ATM cards and cash burns down with your house as well... :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

FA, Rapid Review, my computer (sorry but its the most expensive thing I own - its unrealistic to say I wouldn't grab it). Those are the only 3 things I used to study for the last 3 weeks anyway. Sold all my other books 2 weeks before my test - it was nice to get rid of them :)

Personal thing would be my cat.

FA, BIG SCREEN TV, and my KING SIZE BED (sorry but I use my Tv to watch tv and I use my bed to sleep on). Personal Item I would grab my alarm clock (I would hate to wake up for my exam late).

Humm,FA, RR Path, and Robbins Path Review. The personal item...my mom, nah, my kitty. hehehe

Reactions: 1 user