What if you're waitlisted?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DATslim

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This may sound like a dumb question, but i was wondering about the particulars of being waitlisted. What will the school tell you? and what if it is the school you really want to get accepted to?

Members don't see this ad.

DATslim said:
This may sound like a dumb question, but i was wondering about the particulars of being waitlisted. What will the school tell you? and what if it is the school you really want to get accepted to?

They'll tell you that you are waitlisted and the school will usually let you know where on the list your name appears as well as any particulars that might pertain to your situation (e.g. it's not a fixed list and your position could change when they conduct more interviews).

Sprgrover said:
They'll tell you that you are waitlisted and the school will usually let you know where on the list your name appears as well as any particulars that might pertain to your situation (e.g. it's not a fixed list and your position could change when they conduct more interviews).
That's my question too. Anyone waitlisted by Columbia?

Members don't see this ad :)
hotandsexy said:
That's my question too. Anyone waitlisted by Columbia?

Chill about Columbia. Have u gotten in other dental schools yet?

I interviewed in November and didn't get into the big H until June. Good luck to you, but you might have to be willing to sacrifice some cash to secure a spot somewhere else.