what if?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DawitGoshime

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well I got my Pre Dec interview at my dream school "Creighton".
I also got Post Dec invitation from Columbia? If you were you w/h one would you go for if you got acceptance from both? now my heart goes for both.

Cheers

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
lol well... it's your dream school... sooooooo

If you are 100% sure its your dream school then once you get the acceptance...withdraw everything.

Members don't see this ad :)
Make this decision when you have both acceptances in your hands.

Columbia is a great school, but don't let the name alone make you rethink your first choice. I was torn between Columbia and Pitt last year, as I was walking my deposit check to Pitt out to the mailman he handed me the Columbia acceptance, and it was a really hard choice, and although I think I'd be happy at either school, I think I made the right choice for me.

Last edited:
I have thought of this scenerio as well....what if I got into a school I really like on dec. 1st but then I find out I have a post-dec 1st interview with a school I really want to interview at....I would agree with yuppers though, wait til you have both acceptances in hand!

Well, if it was your dream school, wouldn't it just end the discussion there? If you ultimately were going to your dream school anyway, why waste the time, money and stress on going for more interviews. I'd rather use that time, money and (lack of) stress in Cabo.

Well, if it was your dream school, wouldn't it just end the discussion there? If you ultimately were going to your dream school anyway, why waste the time, money and stress on going for more interviews. I'd rather use that time, money and (lack of) stress in Cabo.

I agree! But I'd go to Dubai! ;)

go to the school that you feel comfortable to study for another 4 years...

make the choice quickly and leave the spot to me...

FYI: i didnt apply to columbia...