-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
what if?
Started by DawitGoshime
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Make this decision when you have both acceptances in your hands.
If you aren't sure then do that ^^
Columbia is a great school, but don't let the name alone make you rethink your first choice. I was torn between Columbia and Pitt last year, as I was walking my deposit check to Pitt out to the mailman he handed me the Columbia acceptance, and it was a really hard choice, and although I think I'd be happy at either school, I think I made the right choice for me.
Last edited:
Kind of early to be counting your hatchlings.
I have thought of this scenerio as well....what if I got into a school I really like on dec. 1st but then I find out I have a post-dec 1st interview with a school I really want to interview at....I would agree with yuppers though, wait til you have both acceptances in hand!
Well, if it was your dream school, wouldn't it just end the discussion there? If you ultimately were going to your dream school anyway, why waste the time, money and stress on going for more interviews. I'd rather use that time, money and (lack of) stress in Cabo.
Well, if it was your dream school, wouldn't it just end the discussion there? If you ultimately were going to your dream school anyway, why waste the time, money and stress on going for more interviews. I'd rather use that time, money and (lack of) stress in Cabo.
I agree! But I'd go to Dubai! 😉