What is a 222

Started by TMVegas
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TMVegas

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was reading bio's on the faculty/administration for USN and it states that certain people were pharmacist222 or 222 for a certain school (eg. St. Johns222) and I was wondering what exactly this is. Also, what is a 226?
 
I'm guessing it is a website error (formatting of text)
 
Hah... Ive been studying for the pharm Tech exam and my first though when I saw the post was.... 222? the DEA controlled drug order form? 😀

But I dont know what it really is. Probably right about the formatting error.