What is a good gift for my rotation mentor?

Started by RicecakeY
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RicecakeY

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a dvm2 student doing my two week rotation in a clinic, the head vet has been nothing but kind and patient to me. I'll be finishing up my placement on Friday this week and I really wanna get a thank-you gift to the head vet, is there any good suggestion? I was thinking of a thank-you card and some sweets?
 
I'm a dvm2 student doing my two week rotation in a clinic, the head vet has been nothing but kind and patient to me. I'll be finishing up my placement on Friday this week and I really wanna get a thank-you gift to the head vet, is there any good suggestion? I was thinking of a thank-you card and some sweets?
You can never go wrong with baked goods.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How about a scrub cap?

(Good quality and have buttons for mask loops)
Thank you for your response! I actually never thought about this because the vet never wears a scrub cap......but this is a good idea maybe I'll gift a cap to other vets in my other placements