Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I was looking at job positions available and I came across a MTM Staff Pharmacist position at Walmart, unfortunately there isn't an adequate job description. I want to know what this position is and what a typical day is like. I know what MTMs are and I've seen regular staff pharmacists do it at CVS and Walgreens, but I'm wondering if this position is any different.
The reason why I'm thinking it's different from a regular retail staff pharmacist is due to the requirements of this job position: 3 years experience working in a mail-order or specialty pharmacy. 1 year experience performing medication therapy management. Medication Therapy Management Certification.
I'm also wanting to know how to get MTM certification, for some reason I just assumed MTMs were just a service that pharmacists can offer that didn't need any type of certification.
I was looking at job positions available and I came across a MTM Staff Pharmacist position at Walmart, unfortunately there isn't an adequate job description. I want to know what this position is and what a typical day is like. I know what MTMs are and I've seen regular staff pharmacists do it at CVS and Walgreens, but I'm wondering if this position is any different.
The reason why I'm thinking it's different from a regular retail staff pharmacist is due to the requirements of this job position: 3 years experience working in a mail-order or specialty pharmacy. 1 year experience performing medication therapy management. Medication Therapy Management Certification.
I'm also wanting to know how to get MTM certification, for some reason I just assumed MTMs were just a service that pharmacists can offer that didn't need any type of certification.
Last edited:
