What is considered early?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jp104

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
AACOMAS just opened up the other day and I am filling out my application slowly but surely. I was wondering what date was considered early? It is June? or July, or august? When is the last date that an app is considered early?

Thanks much in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

i'm talking about the date when you hit the submit button and AACOMAS has all of your transcripts.
june/july-very early
August-relatively early
Sept/oct and later - you are losing the advantage of applying early since schools are interviewing and giving out acceptances.
Oct-You are probably getting January interviews since AACOMAS takes about 4-6 weeks to verify and holiday season is coming.

stay on top of the transcripts and don't be afraid to resend .

HunterGatherer said:
i'm talking about the date when you hit the submit button and AACOMAS has all of your transcripts.
june/july-very early
August-relatively early
Sept/oct and later - you are losing the advantage of applying early since schools are interviewing and giving out acceptances.
Oct-You are probably getting January interviews since AACOMAS takes about 4-6 weeks to verify and holiday season is coming.

I love you man! thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
HunterGatherer said:
june/july-very early
August-relatively early

Some schools start interviewing in August.

Get the application submitted in June or July, to allow for processing time. I can take up to 2 months, especially if you didn't do everything right.

jp104 said:
AACOMAS just opened up the other day and I am filling out my application slowly but surely. I was wondering what date was considered early? It is June? or July, or august? When is the last date that an app is considered early?

Thanks much in advance!
apply, apply, apply.....june is just days away. earlier the better. I started in ept but it was oct before aacomas got my scores so even if everything is in order.....it takes time! keep track of your apps, dates, times, calls...etc. be proactive, good luck

Get it done in June or July, the earliest possible. It is nice to have an acceptance in September or October, but it requires that you apply early.