What is happening with peds cards boards results?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctr1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry for re posting this here from cards forums but was hoping everyone can see it and share any information if available.

The peds cards board happened on 11/1 but still no results, it never took this long, we are approaching the 8 weeks mark here. All other subspeciality exams that were taken after, had their results already.

The exam was brutal and very vague, and thats the impression I got from every fellow I asked, does that mean its taking too long maybe to adjust the passing rate and maybe a curve? I hope so lol

Please share any information if you have any, otherwise I guess we will just have to wait.

Members don't see this ad.

I had the same thought! I keep checking... no luck. I can't help but think that weird exam needed more statistical manipulation but I'm sure all of their exams are brutal like that. What a weird exam. The ITEs were far more straight forward.

I agree. The exam was very wired and really unexpected. Lots of basic science stuff and very wired vague questions with very long answers. Everyone I know basically said they kept guessing most the questions, even when I finished the exam, I wasn't able to find answers to most of the questions.

I am just hoping this long waiting for the results is because of generous curve to help us passing lol.

scores are up, thank god I passed.