Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry for re posting this here from cards forums but was hoping everyone can see it and share any information if available.
The peds cards board happened on 11/1 but still no results, it never took this long, we are approaching the 8 weeks mark here. All other subspeciality exams that were taken after, had their results already.
The exam was brutal and very vague, and thats the impression I got from every fellow I asked, does that mean its taking too long maybe to adjust the passing rate and maybe a curve? I hope so lol
Please share any information if you have any, otherwise I guess we will just have to wait.
The peds cards board happened on 11/1 but still no results, it never took this long, we are approaching the 8 weeks mark here. All other subspeciality exams that were taken after, had their results already.
The exam was brutal and very vague, and thats the impression I got from every fellow I asked, does that mean its taking too long maybe to adjust the passing rate and maybe a curve? I hope so lol
Please share any information if you have any, otherwise I guess we will just have to wait.