What is Interventional Spine Specialist?

Started by wadigga33
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wadigga33

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. I recently read about interventional spine in one of the threads. Could someone explain what they exactly do? I am interested in PM+R and some of the fellowships but some not to sure on what they are and what they do. Thanks.
 
Hi. I recently read about interventional spine in one of the threads. Could someone explain what they exactly do? I am interested in PM+R and some of the fellowships but some not to sure on what they are and what they do. Thanks.

Try this FAQ sticky http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=40051
and specifically this: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=91385

Most of the common questions about PM&R are addressed in the stickies. Check those first before asking.:luck: