What is my chance to get off waitlist?

Started by shahsara
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shahsara

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there anyone got waitlisted at MWU-AZ and didn’t hear back, before? I heard that there is a lot of movement at MWU-AZ waitlist but I am still waiting and not sure if there is any chance to get off waitlist at this time.
 
Is there anyone got waitlisted at MWU-AZ and didn’t hear back, before? I heard that there is a lot of movement at MWU-AZ waitlist but I am still waiting and not sure if there is any chance to get off waitlist at this time.
there's always a chance, however small
someone would have to have a family/medical situation that would cause them to give up the spot, or someone would have to get into a cheaper school and drop their spot

do you have a back up plan?
are you reapplying?
 
there's always a chance, however small
someone would have to have a family/medical situation that would cause them to give up the spot, or someone would have to get into a cheaper school and drop their spot

do you have a back up plan?
are you reapplying?
Yes, I got two other acceptances but I am AZ resident and this is my top one. I heard a lot of people will get off waitlist at MWU-AZ after March but I didn’t hear back at all!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, I got two other acceptances but I am AZ resident and this is my top one. I heard a lot of people will get off waitlist at MWU-AZ after March but I didn’t hear back at all!
oh, congrats
where did you get accepted and which one are you going to attend?