-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
- Home
- Forums
- Physician and Resident Communities (MD / DO)
- Surgery and Surgical Subspecialties
- Neurosurgery
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
What is Neurosurgery?
Started by JackieMoore
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for your suggestion i got information about Neurosurgery but I want to know cost of it. another advise please?
it is free in norway
$3.49 sandwich only, $5.50 with fries and a coke...
I love this forum. Haha.
Aw come on 🙁, do you guys have to be so mean? Maybe he just wanted some insight from people who are more familiar with the field than he is.
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Okay, a simple "wrong" would've done just fine.What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
The guy is in high school. Give him a break.What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Lolo, I disagree. If you look at his question, he asked "what is NS," not what you interpreted he asked. This is why everyone got worked up. I don't think anyone would have minded a question about NS experiences.
If I ever get brain surgery some day, I hope my surgeon is capable of using Google.
It's cool. I don't think he was being serious as he was quoting Billy Madison. Still, though, just throwing in another perspective...The guy is in high school. Give him a break.
Lolo, I disagree. If you look at his question, he asked "what is NS," not what you interpreted he asked. This is why everyone got worked up. I don't think anyone would have minded a question about NS experiences.
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
..why, just....why?😕
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Dude, how can you freaggin HEAR if you are READING this?? lol....I thought med students were smart
