What is Neurosurgery?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JackieMoore

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is Neurosurgery? Many thanks in anticipation of your replies

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for your suggestion i got information about Neurosurgery but I want to know cost of it. another advise please?

The cost of Neurosurgery is dedicating your life to it and stopping at nothing to achieve your goal...

Aw come on :(, do you guys have to be so mean? Maybe he just wanted some insight from people who are more familiar with the field than he is.

Aw come on :(, do you guys have to be so mean? Maybe he just wanted some insight from people who are more familiar with the field than he is.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Okay, a simple "wrong" would've done just fine.

The guy is in high school. Give him a break.

Lolo, I disagree. If you look at his question, he asked "what is NS," not what you interpreted he asked. This is why everyone got worked up. I don't think anyone would have minded a question about NS experiences.

If I ever get brain surgery some day, I hope my surgeon is capable of using Google.

The guy is in high school. Give him a break.

Lolo, I disagree. If you look at his question, he asked "what is NS," not what you interpreted he asked. This is why everyone got worked up. I don't think anyone would have minded a question about NS experiences.
It's cool. I don't think he was being serious as he was quoting Billy Madison. Still, though, just throwing in another perspective...

..why, just....why?:confused:

Dude, how can you freaggin HEAR if you are READING this?? lol....I thought med students were smart :laugh: