-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Step I What Is The #1 Question Source To Score Above 230?
Started by newguy07
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
many individuals I know used only Kaplan qbank (along with First Aid and review books) and were able to score 230+ (some 260+). Seems tried and proven, though others here will probably tell you different.
-plmp
-plmp
They haven't done studies on those question banks to see which produces a score above 230. It would require a large case study spanning many years.😱
Well it looks like someone's got his/her biostats down! 🙄
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well Qbank is tried and true, but right now every bank seems to have strengths and weaknesses. Finding out which one fits you best is probably more important than finding out which one gave Med Student X a 230+.
Well Qbank is tried and true, but right now every bank seems to have strengths and weaknesses. Finding out which one fits you best is probably more important than finding out which one gave Med Student X a 230+.
Anything your bank can do, mine can do better.
Anything your bank can do, mine can do better.
I'm using USMLEworld PUNK, what do you say to that? That's right: Nothing, you can't say anything to that. You're such a wuss.
I'm using USMLEworld PUNK, what do you say to that? That's right: Nothing, you can't say anything to that. You're such a wuss.
Don't cha wish your QBank was hot like mine?
Don't cha wish your QBank was hot like mine?
I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I'll live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my USMLEworld
Because the greatest question bank of of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest question bank of all
Inside of the internet
The greatest question bank of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love USMLEworld
It is the greatest question bank of all
I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I'll live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my USMLEworld
Because the greatest question bank of of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest question bank of all
Inside of the internet
The greatest question bank of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love USMLEworld
It is the greatest question bank of all
That is a good one! I cracked up reading your post. So do you truly think if one master Uworld they will do well on the exam? I am with you on that.
😀 😍
this thread is amusing






kudos buddy! i may try it just for that....
so why does world "fit you best?"
I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I'll live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my USMLEworld
Because the greatest question bank of of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest question bank of all
Inside of the internet
The greatest question bank of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love USMLEworld
It is the greatest question bank of all
kudos buddy! i may try it just for that....
so why does world "fit you best?"
You might not be so impressed if you knew that Medikit likes to kick kittens just like this...
You don't want to laugh at a kitten kicker, do you?
Attachments
You might not be so impressed if you knew that Medikit likes to kick kittens just like this...
You don't want to laugh at a kitten kicker, do you?
You get jealous so easily. While I'm out there kicking kittens you're killing them off once a day, so don't get all high and mighty on me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 5K
D