What is the best PCAT Practice Test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moneyman244

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is for anyone who has taken the actual PCAT before and also practice tests. Which practice tests was the most similar to that of the actual PCAT? Which was the most similar in aspects of questions/concepts you saw on your PCAT?

Members don't see this ad.

I live 30 minutes from UTK too! And my brother is a junior at UTK! Go Vols!

What all are you using to study? I have Dr. Collins and Cracking the PCAT. Is that enough study guides or is there another one you suggest?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I live south of Knoxville, basically Cleveland. And I have Dr. Collins and the 2014-2015 Kaplan Book. (I'm pretty sure you weren't talking to me but I wasn't sure and replied anyway.)

Those should be great. I just used the Kaplan book, but I have a deep background in science.

I live south of Knoxville, basically Cleveland. And I have Dr. Collins and the 2014-2015 Kaplan Book. (I'm pretty sure you weren't talking to me but I wasn't sure and replied anyway.)

To either of you. Really? I lived near Cleveland when younger and mom teaches at Cleveland State there.