What is the best source of OAT practice exams?

MichaelRowle

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've got their one official old exam and I'm wondering what yall think is the best source of practice exams? And I'm not paying kaplan $1500 dollars for their program. They already jipped me out of money once where I live by sending the most ridiculously underqualified people to teach a course here.

Members don't see this ad.

I really liked the Kaplan OAT 2009-2010 edition book i got at Barnes and Noble for $30. Yea, the expensive prep courses don't teach content, and you're better off visiting the public library and reading books.

I've got their one official old exam and I'm wondering what yall think is the best source of practice exams? And I'm not paying kaplan $1500 dollars for their program. They already jipped me out of money once where I live by sending the most ridiculously underqualified people to teach a course here.
I have all the materials you will need from the Kaplan course. Let me know.

you're right, do not pay kaplan anything other than the fat mcat book. anyone taking the kaplan course is throwing money away.

my opinion on what'll guarantee you a really good score. in order of importance:
- the big mcat kaplan review book
- the ARCO gre/gmat math review. ******** GOOD STUFF. do chapter 4 especially. CHAPTER 4
- examcracker 1001 questions for: *physics, chem, ochem.
optional:
- Schaum's outlines for whatever your weak subjects are. Good investment Im actually using it as a review in optometry school.
- achiever; for getting used to taking exams on the computer.
- although I never used it, the OAT destroyer seems to be getting good reviews.

g'luck.