What is the single most competitive residency program to get into?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sportsperson

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm only asking this out of curiosity, but what is the single most competitive residency program (I guess mainly by stats?) ? Basically by specialty and by the school as well.
 
(Combined) Plastics would appear the hardest by #s. [reference]. I don't have data for early match specialties (e.g., ophtho). I don't know where you would get data for individual programs, or how reliable that would be.
Ya I knew plastics was the most competitive by numbers but I mean by the school.
Though I guess MGH plastics makes the most sense anyway lol.