What is this question asking for in the NOVA Supp App?

Started by Beachwave5
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Beachwave5

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you have not submitted an AADSAS Application as of December 1, 2016, please do not complete this application. I understand that if I have not submitted a AADSAS Application as of December 1, 2016 and continue with this application I will be charged a non-refundable $50.00 application fee, however my application will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed for admission.

and then it asks yes or no?? I am not sure what they are trying to ask. This is my first time applying to dental schools.
 
I think it boils down to "I understand" yes or no. It's just saying to apply before Dec 1st, because that is their deadline.