What is this ???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klove10298

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi hopefully I have came to a place where someone can help me. I have recently had a yeast infection and started my menstraul cycle the same day. I treated yeast infection with diflucan, and over the counter monistat suppositories. The day after my last suppository I went to the bathroom and something came out of my vagina, or urthera however I believe they were passed in my blood. They are hard and feel like rocks .. and now I'm in pain around vaginal opening. Doesn't appear to be uterine lining miscarriage or kidney stone etc. Please help

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 71
Hi hopefully I have came to a place where someone can help me. I have recently had a yeast infection and started my menstraul cycle the same day. I treated yeast infection with diflucan, and over the counter monistat suppositories. The day after my last suppository I went to the bathroom and something came out of my vagina, or urthera however I believe they were passed in my blood. They are hard and feel like rocks .. and now I'm in pain around vaginal opening. Doesn't appear to be uterine lining miscarriage or kidney stone etc. Please help

Anybody??

SDN is not intended for medical advice. Please contact your personal physician for medical advice.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.