Aug 5, 2013
Status
Non-Student
Just wanted to vent, or I guess try to figure out if I'm grasping at straws here. I was just wondering why all the current II's are going to people complete in August (that may be an exaggeration but it feels that way)? Is it late in the cycle yet? Why are many school-specific threads so quiet? End rant.

Last edited:

medschoolmyname

Lord Have MRSA
5+ Year Member
Apr 4, 2013
California
Status
Medical Student
Something I've been struggling with to bud. This cycle is a bit different than others so all I can tell u is what my fellow SDners have told me. "Sit Tight".

sinombre

carboloading
7+ Year Member
May 20, 2012
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Just wanted to vent, or I guess try to figure out if I'm grasping at straws here. I was just wondering why all the current II's are going to people complete in August (that may be an exaggeration but it feels that way)? Is it late in the cycle yet? Why are many school-specific threads so quiet? End rant.
Most applicants don't actively use SDN... the school-specific forums are (probably) not accurate reflections of what's really going on.

Doctor Strange

Sorcerer Supreme
Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2012
177A Bleecker Street, New York City, NY
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Most applicants don't actively use SDN... the school-specific forums are (probably) not accurate reflections of what's really going on.
This.