What is up this cycle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nakazima

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to vent, or I guess try to figure out if I'm grasping at straws here. I was just wondering why all the current II's are going to people complete in August (that may be an exaggeration but it feels that way)? Is it late in the cycle yet? Why are many school-specific threads so quiet? End rant.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Something I've been struggling with to bud. This cycle is a bit different than others so all I can tell u is what my fellow SDners have told me. "Sit Tight".

Just wanted to vent, or I guess try to figure out if I'm grasping at straws here. I was just wondering why all the current II's are going to people complete in August (that may be an exaggeration but it feels that way)? Is it late in the cycle yet? Why are many school-specific threads so quiet? End rant.

Most applicants don't actively use SDN... the school-specific forums are (probably) not accurate reflections of what's really going on.