what is up with AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dexadental

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this is getting old, but when is aadsas mailing the apps? Has anyone had their app sent yet? I submitted May 19th and it is still not mailed...grrr.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, mine was sent July 7th.
I submitted May 17th and they received my transcript on May 23rd.

Utes said:
Yeah, mine was sent July 7th.
I submitted May 17th and they received my transcript on May 23rd.

i submitted mine on the may 20th or so and aadsas sent out my application to the schools a few days ago...

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted mine on may 17th and my app. still has not been sent....

EVeryone probably knows this, but I called AADSAS again today and they say the first mailings were not sent out, so nothing yet has been set out. She also said that if you applied sometime in June, your app definitely won't be in the first batch, apparently they had a ton of applicants in May.

dexadental said:
EVeryone probably knows this, but I called AADSAS again today and they say the first mailings were not sent out, so nothing yet has been set out. She also said that if you applied sometime in June, your app definitely won't be in the first batch, apparently they had a ton of applicants in May.

So even if it says "Printout Mailed," it's a mistake and it actually hasn't been mailed? :confused:

Gurl21 said:
So even if it says "Printout Mailed," it's a mistake and it actually hasn't been mailed? :confused:

it's probably just his wishful thinking...

i'm quite sure if it says "printout mailed," it's actualy mailed out...the lady dex talked to probably didn't know what she was talking about...

my status says "Printout Mailed on Jul 08, 2005," and i have no reason to believe that's false, since many other people's printouts have also been mailed...

i submitted on june 1st.
today my status says "Printout Mailed on Jul 13, 2005"
but today is july 12th :confused: :confused:

r0entgen said:
it's probably just his wishful thinking...

i'm quite sure if it says "printout mailed," it's actualy mailed out...the lady dex talked to probably didn't know what she was talking about...

my status says "Printout Mailed on Jul 08, 2005," and i have no reason to believe that's false, since many other people's printouts have also been mailed...

isd121 said:
i submitted on may 1st.
today my status says "Printout Mailed on Jul 13, 2005"
but today is july 12th :confused: :confused:

i thought they only opened up on the 16th of may?? i submitted june 13th..hopefully they get me out the door by aug.1st.

I was told nothing was mailed out yet, thats what the lady told me...
She could of course be wrong, but she did specify that they had an error with the first mailing, as someone else on this message board mentioned as well. They said it would be a week or two, and NOTHING has been sent. I didn't say that, she did...I'm just trying to make sense of all this.

mine was mailed july 8. :cool: ......

OH... and my secondary checks are getting cashed!! NOVA... but they probably run to the bank because it is free money.. they dont give a rats behind if youre accepted or anything.

dexadental said:
I know this is getting old, but when is aadsas mailing the apps? Has anyone had their app sent yet? I submitted May 19th and it is still not mailed...grrr.

Welcome to the AADSAS application vortex of death: applications go in only to be never heard from again. In all honesty I think that the same group of monkeys in that theoretical room filled with typewriters pounding out the works of Milton and Shakespeare moonlight at AADSAS. Give 'em enough time and it is statistically possible that your application will eventually be pounded out as well.

natroncb said:
OH... and my secondary checks are getting cashed!! NOVA... but they probably run to the bank because it is free money.. they dont give a rats behind if youre accepted or anything.

I thought NOVA has to send you a secondary app right?? or do you pay before??