What is up with this 2002 AMCAS Application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

imtiaz

i cant translate stupid
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
* BEGIN RANT *
I have been trying now for days to get past the racial identity section or whatever its called. Every time I finish it I get this error. What's the deal? I highly doubt anybody is going to finish the darn thing before June 1st. It's slow, it's highly error prone, and it's a disaster waiting to happen. They should've kept the AMCAS-E option available, there was nothing wrong with that application format. I've emailed AMCAS about the error, who knows how long they take to respond. Anyone else know? At this point, I'm going to chill out for a while until they have all the errors sorted out. A couple weeks or so, it'll give me more time to brush up my essay.
* END RANT *

So how's everyone doing?

Members don't see this ad.

You have until June 18 if that makes you feel better, not June 1 this year

I'm having the same problems as everyone else. I keep getting error messages on the Languages screen near the end of part 1. I guess I'll work on the essays until they get everything fixed! I have tried to get past that point at least 10 times with no luck!