What is up with VCOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Iceageheatwave

RiniMonster
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received an email from them about two weeks ago saying that they were making a decision on if i should be able to get a secondary. Now, as much as this sounded like BS to me, i got an email from them today linking me to the app. Is this a pity secondary? Should i even bother filling it out this late?

Members don't see this ad.

Iceageheatwave said:
I received an email from them about two weeks ago saying that they were making a decision on if i should be able to get a secondary. Now, as much as this sounded like BS to me, i got an email from them today linking me to the app. Is this a pity secondary? Should i even bother filling it out this late?

I would fill it out. I recieved a call from them today asking me to submit my secondary. I felt bad because I had to tell them i already accepted a seat at PCOM.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think you still have chance. it still early.

Iceageheatwave said:

I called admissions the last Friday and was told that the secondary application is required for all applicants. Still, it seems like filling it out wouldn't hurt (unless you count the pain of filling it out and the writing the check :)).