DDS:)

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2005
Status
Dental Student
I know there are many people on SDN got Case interview invites, please share ur interview date, or pm. I never been to Ohio before, so if u know more about the location, please post :thumbup: ~

For instance:
1. How far is the school from airport?
2. Is it necessary to rent a car? Or is that easy to find a bus or something at airport to school? How easy it is to find them?
3. I am not staying overnight, so can I bring my luggage to school, where they store them?

Thanks~

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2001
Arizona
Status
Dentist
DDS:) said:
I know there are many people on SDN got Case interview invites, please share ur interview date, or pm. I never been to Ohio before, so if u know more about the location, please post :thumbup: ~

For instance:
2. Is it necessary to rent a car? Or is that easy to find a bus or something at airport to school? How easy it is to find them?
3. I am not staying overnight, so can I bring my luggage to school, where they store them?

Thanks~
Yes, you can store your luggage at the school in the office.

I would take the shuttle/mass transit from the airport to the University circle. There is a stop near the dental school. I found this easier than renting a car.

I don't recall the school being very close to the airport, but as I said before, take the mass transit and you don't have to worry about directions at all.

BirkChick

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2006
Status
Dental Student

For instance:

Thanks~

I'm a native Clevelander and went to undergrad at Case. I will be interviewing there on the 31st of August.

1. The school is far from the airport - ~30-45 minutes by car.
2. You should take the rapid transit red line from the airport all the way to the University Circle stop.
3. I don't know, but why do you have luggage if you're not staying overnight?

About the Ads

The Musketeer

Guardian of Justice
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2004
Cleveland (ON, Can)
Visit site
Status
Dentist
3. You can leave it in the interview waiting area/admission office.

For instance:

Thanks~

koochooloo

SugarNaCl's bestest bud!
10+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2006
Northern VA/Richmond
Status
Dental Student

For instance:

Thanks~

21st of august :scared:

geometric-pain

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2004
Status
Dental Student
BirkChick said:
I'm a native Clevelander and went to undergrad at Case. I will be interviewing there on the 31st of August.
I'll be there on the 31st also!!

BirkChick

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2006
Status
Dental Student
geometric-pain said:
I'll be there on the 31st also!!
Yay! We'll have to hang out!

Leeuwenhoek

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2004
Status
Were you assigned these dates or did you get to choose?

mola_pulla

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2006
Status
Dentist
I'm on the 25th. Does anyone know how many interview each day?

BirkChick

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2006
Status
Dental Student

For instance:

Thanks~
Here's some information that you may find useful:

Rapid Train Map (pdf): You would be getting on at redline stop 18 and off at redline stop 4. http://www.gcrta.org/pdf/Maps/2005-Rail.pdf

Rapid Train Schedule: You would be going eastbound to get to Case, westbound to get back. http://www.gcrta.org/schedules/rt66wk.html

University Circle Map (pdf): Here is a map of where the rapid station is in respect to the university. http://www.gcrta.org/pdf/Maps/2005-UniversityCircle.pdf

Enjoy!

OP
D

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2005
Status
Dental Student
koochooloo said:
21st of august :scared:

I changed my date to 28th, because i will be in NYC the week before :D ~

I checked, since there is no early morning flight from NYC to Cleveland, so I will stay in cleveland for a night, which hotel u guys booked?

Anyone scheduled 28th?? lets hang out the night before~

About the Ads
OP
D

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2005
Status
Dental Student
BirkChick said:
Here's some information that you may find useful:

Rapid Train Map (pdf): You would be getting on at redline stop 18 and off at redline stop 4. http://www.gcrta.org/pdf/Maps/2005-Rail.pdf

Rapid Train Schedule: You would be going eastbound to get to Case, westbound to get back. http://www.gcrta.org/schedules/rt66wk.html

University Circle Map (pdf): Here is a map of where the rapid station is in respect to the university. http://www.gcrta.org/pdf/Maps/2005-UniversityCircle.pdf

Enjoy!

awesome, thanks :thumbup:

Lucass

RunswithPredents
10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2006
California
Status
Pre-Dental
I'm getting hitched toward the the end of August :smuggrin: so I had to schedule mine later...mid-September

OP
D

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2005
Status
Dental Student
I changed mine to 8/28, looks like nobody here have the same date with me. :( Does anyone know hows the parking on campus? free parking??

Lidopaine82

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 14, 2006
Ohio
Status
Dentist
I changed mine to 8/28, looks like nobody here have the same date with me. :( Does anyone know hows the parking on campus? free parking??

ugh! parking sucks. i managed to find a free lot tho(actually i don't know if it was really free) off Euclid across from the quiznos.

The Musketeer

Guardian of Justice
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2004
Cleveland (ON, Can)
Visit site
Status
Dentist
For those who have not received a letter included in your interview package, just want to let you know that we do have room(s) available for interview applicants at Case. The house is about 10 min walking distance from the school and currently we have students from 1st-4th year who will be glad to answer any questions which you may have. Housing here is $40/night.

For inquiries about the availability of the room(s), pls PM me. P.S: contact info that is listed (John Bogle) on the letter is no longer effective. Please do not use that contact info.

Thanks

Derek

OP
D

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2005
Status
Dental Student
hows the condition of delt house?? How about Parking, since I am gonna rent a car?

kobe8ny

10+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2006
Status
I got the reject letter today...

I envy u guys...

I don't know why I got the reject letter this early..

I guess my 16 on bio hurts me a lot.

good luck to u all!

About the Ads

vasco

10+ Year Member
Jun 17, 2004
Status
kobe8ny said:

I envy u guys...

good luck to u all!

I doubt it was your DAT score. CASE tends to be more forgiving with the DAT and less with your GPA. Don't get bummed out though...your DAT score is awesome.

KOM

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2006
Status
Dental Student
kobe8ny said:

I envy u guys...

good luck to u all!
What's your GPA?

mossimo4

10+ Year Member
Jun 30, 2006
Status
kobe8ny said:

I envy u guys...

good luck to u all!
I got reject letter too from Case.

Letter sent on July 26th.

I guess my bad gpa kinda hurts me and also

I am an international student.

it is Ok...since Case was not my first choice school

but what a groomy day it is. :thumbdown:

Leeuwenhoek

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2004
Status
mossimo4 said:
I got reject letter too from Case.

Letter sent on July 26th.

I guess my bad gpa kinda hurts me and also

I am an international student.

it is Ok...since Case was not my first choice school

but what a groomy day it is. :thumbdown:
Was the first letter you received from Case the rejection letter? Or did they send you another letter with regard to your application status and information on the school beforehand?

Thanks, and good luck with your other schools.

OP
D

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2005
Status
Dental Student
sk101 said:
My stat .... DAT 19/19/19 GPA 3.37 Do I have a shot?

Biology is 18 ...

Ur DAT, GPA looks good, and i dont think ur 18 in bio will be a problem, I had 18 in bio as well. Good luck~ :)

lovechild404

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2005
under a rock
Status
Dental Student
kobe8ny said:

I envy u guys...

good luck to u all!
it doesn't make sense for you to have been rejected so early on! crap. that sucks. what is your gpa? b/c your dat scores are great.

A

asalazar

kobe8ny said:

I envy u guys...

good luck to u all!
WHATS YOUR GPA?????

apaul

Some Dude
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2006
Status
Dental Student
asalazar said:
Does Case give interviews without having your DAT scores?
i really really really doubt it, but if you want to know for sure call em

UTEMAN21

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
I will be there sept 14 also, that seems late compared to you guys, but I have not heard anything from anyone else, how about you guys that got interviews from case, have you recieved any other invites?

20/20/19
Sci 3.4
Cum gpa 3.6

messenger

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 28, 2006
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
all of you that have received interview invites.....when were you apps mailed by aadsas?

utahdent123

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2005
Status
messenger said:
all of you that have received interview invites.....when were you apps mailed by aadsas?
July 10th, received invitation for interview on July 23rd

About the Ads