What is your favorite looking pill?

Started by groo1515
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would have to say my two favorites are Uroxatral, because they look like little oreos...and Cal-Nate tablets just bc they smell like vanilla icecream and I just wanna eat them! lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
phentermine tabs: they look like mints!
suboxone: they smell so good and fruity 🙂
brand name klonopin: they are freaking awesome looking
 
As far as looks go:

Xanax (brand) 3mg green triangles
UPJ00680_64663_5.jpg


Klonopin (brand) "K-Cuts"
Klonopin05mg.jpg


Valium (brand) "V-Cuts"
valium.jpg
 
My favorite drug is zocor, which is a statin drug and it's generic name is simvastin. The reason is it's the only drug I know 😛

Anyone think my baby owl is cute? It's a cute little thing, right?