You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
What is your greatest weakness?
Started by PharmDstudent
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
True, but there is already the precedent of posting pictures of fully clothed people. 😉
I love food! Cheesecake, cookies, pie, chocolate truffles, Hideaway Pizza (I feel sorry for all of you that don't have one!) and Sonic ice are the best! It really doesn't help that there are hot guys working at the icecream place around here..... It's seriously a miracle that I don't weight 200 pounds!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know people outside of SoCal might not understand the obsession with cars we have here. But...
I was helping in Drive-Thru today and this baby (in different color, though) came in ... mmmmm!!!
Love Range Rovers,,Who cares about Alba😎
I was helping in Drive-Thru today and this baby (in different color, though) came in ... mmmmm!!!
Love Range Rovers,,Who cares about Alba😎
This is what I'd get: the Tesla Roadster if I could afford a luxury car. I've been in love with it for a while now. It's pretty pricey at 100K.I know people outside of SoCal might not understand the obsession with cars we have here. But...
I was helping in Drive-Thru today and this baby (in different color, though) came in ... mmmmm!!!
Love Range Rovers,,Who cares about Alba😎
This is what I'd get: the Tesla Roadster if I could afford a luxury car. I've been in love with it for a while now. It's pretty pricey at 100K.
neat....Alfa romeo is coming to USA soon too!!!!!!!! And it is not VERY expensive.
This is what I'd get: the Tesla Roadster if I could afford a luxury car. I've been in love with it for a while now. It's pretty pricey at 100K.
you and i are so eye to eye!
The Tesla Roadster isn't considered a luxury car is it? I thought it was a sporty electric car.....don't get me wrong, it looks really cool.
There is something about this car that gives me wet dreams...and it is a completely realistic option.
There is something about this car that gives me wet dreams...and it is a completely realistic option.
what's wrong with talking or checking out some guys that attracts you? Just because we talk about something you are not interested in doesn't make us lame or immature.
Because that is what little girls do.
That's a nice red.
It's 100K --> luxury item. It's a roadster, so yeah, it's a sporty electric and not the Bentley type.The Tesla Roadster isn't considered a luxury car is it? I thought it was a sporty electric car.....don't get me wrong, it looks really cool.
There is something about this car that gives me wet dreams...and it is a completely realistic option.
![]()
What kind of car is that?
Because that is what little girls do.
Oh how interesting ! So when a bunch of dudes get together and talk about hot chicks and nailing someone that's called 'guy's night out" but when a few females innocently discuss a handsome actor - that's immediately referred as something that little girls do. Wake up, labratty !😀 I guarantee you if you have a gf - not only she checks out hot dudes behind your back and then talks to her gf's about it - she probably has occasional sweet dreams about them too. 🙂
Except that you listen to old punk rock music. I'll have to come to terms with that 😛you and i are so eye to eye!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That rat's married!Oh how interesting ! So when a bunch of dudes get together and talk about hot chicks and nailing someone that's called 'guy's night out" but when a few females innocently discuss a handsome actor - that's immediately referred as something that little girls do. Wake up, labratty !😀 I guarantee you if you have a gf - not only she checks out hot dudes behind your back and then talks to her gf's about it - she probably has occasional sweet dreams about them too. 🙂
That rat's married!
Married- shmarried.😉 I am practically married myself, still I have eyes. 🙄
Except that you listen to old punk rock music. I'll have to come to terms with that 😛
what?! iggy pop is a freaking god!!
anyways i'm into french electro right now. actually i'm into any sort of electro lol.
Oh how interesting ! So when a bunch of dudes get together and talk about hot chicks and nailing someone that's called 'guy's night out" but when a few females innocently discuss a handsome actor - that's immediately referred as something that little girls do. Wake up, labratty !😀 I guarantee you if you have a gf - not only she checks out hot dudes behind your back and then talks to her gf's about it - she probably has occasional sweet dreams about them too. 🙂
I think everyone that has a sig other looks and fantasizes about others....it is human nature and we can't control it. That fact is however completely irrelevant to the situation. BTW it is kinda immature to try and hit on guys on SDN when you have mentioned you have a bf. "Oh sprot you are so cute".....um yeah.
It's 100K --> luxury item. It's a roadster, so yeah, it's a sporty electric and not the Bentley type.
What kind of car is that?
It is a Lexus IS-300. Like I said nothing to glamorous....just a nice car and a decent price.
I think everyone that has a sig other looks and fantasizes about others....it is human nature and we can't control it. That fact is however completely irrelevant to the situation. BTW it is kinda immature to try and hit on guys on SDN when you have mentioned you have a bf. "Oh sprot you are so cute".....um yeah.
I am not hitting on guys on SDN - I am simply Russian i.e. genetically predisposed to flirting. But you my friend have an amazing memory. How in the world would you remember a random comment I said.
I am not hitting on guys on SDN - I am simply Russian i.e. genetically predisposed to flirting. But you my friend have an amazing memory. How in the world would you remember a random comment I said.
because i thought it was kinda weird..... i also remember when you said nenaviju americancev
because i thought it was kinda weird..... i also remember when you said nenaviju americancev
Ok that's BS, I never said that - you confused me with somebody there.
Ok that's BS, I never said that - you confused me with somebody there.
OK... I'm kinda kidding.
whyyyyyy must every thread on this forum turn into a conflictt?!
remember people...it's just t3h internetz
remember people...it's just t3h internetz
whyyyyyy must every thread on this forum turn into a conflictt?!
remember people...it's just t3h internetz
We are not fighting - we are having fun, I like labratty, he is cool !🙂
Back to the topic - how about Skinny Cow icecream , did anyone try it - it's unbeliavably good.
French electro??? What's that?what?! iggy pop is a freaking god!!
anyways i'm into french electro right now. actually i'm into any sort of electro lol.
My brother used to spin drum and bass. My ex-boyfriend from Germany was a breakdance champion, so he liked hip-hop. My parents listen to classic rock. My boyfriend likes techno. So... I like a lot of different types of music, minus the Beyonce and Britney Spears crap. I can't stand R&B either. I'll take rap over R&B any day. I'm working on my jazz sound right now. I sound pretty good, but I have to work on rhythm, plus it's hard to sing lower notes when you're a soprano 1 like me. Maybe I'll do a YouTube video one day?
whyyyyyy must every thread on this forum turn into a conflictt?!
remember people...it's just t3h internetz
Cheb and I get along just fine...we just have scuffles here and there. There are other people that you need to worry about.
Their mint sandwiches are the best!Skinny cow...
French electro??? What's that?
My brother used to spin drum and bass. My ex-boyfriend from Germany was a breakdance champion, so he liked hip-hop. My parents listen to classic rock. My boyfriend likes techno. So... I like a lot of different types of music, minus the Beyonce and Britney Spears crap. I can't stand R&B either. I'll take rap over R&B any day. I'm working on my jazz sound right now. I sound pretty good, but I have to work on rhythm, plus it's hard to sing lower notes when you're a soprano 1 like me. Maybe I'll do a YouTube video one day?
I used to love drum n' bass. Spinning was too hard for me. It was impossible for me to match beats...especially dnb! I don't listen to it to much anymore. Every once in a while there is a show in downtown chi-town. Ed Rush and Optical are coming in April....prolly haven't heard of them though. Oh well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
French electro??? What's that?
My brother used to spin drum and bass. My ex-boyfriend from Germany was a breakdance champion, so he liked hip-hop. My parents listen to classic rock. My boyfriend likes techno. So... I like a lot of different types of music, minus the Beyonce and Britney Spears crap. I can't stand R&B either. I'll take rap over R&B any day. I'm working on my jazz sound right now. I sound pretty good, but I have to work on rhythm, plus it's hard to sing lower notes when you're a soprano 1 like me. Maybe I'll do a YouTube video one day?
make sure to send me a youtube link when you do!
i agree w/ you on mainstream crap...i avoid it as much as possible. my friends think i'm crazy for not knowing who half these "popular" artists are but knowing about weird unknown music haha.
i absolutely love jazz...especially fusion jazz like bebel gilberto and i also LOVE acid jazz.
i grew up listening to european electronica..been listening to it since i was 8. ii'm into the whole deal...trance, drum n bass, jungle, etc. electro is yet another addition (possibly my favorite genre out of all music now because it blends elements of rock with electronica).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo_QVq2lGMs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zo1-XlazvY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbEDmEeOFi4 (this one is great example because it's an electro remix of an indie rock song..i love metric!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfBqQFQi6vY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YFW7rN7W2A
this stuff is really hot in europe, australia, and new zealand. not so much here since electronica isn't that big
DJing seems really energizing and uplifting. If I chicken out with this singing stuff, that'll be my next hobby. They have DJ classes in NY 😛I used to love drum n' bass. Spinning was too hard for me. It was impossible for me to match beats...especially dnb! I don't listen to it to much anymore. Every once in a while there is a show in downtown chi-town. Ed Rush and Optical are coming in April....prolly haven't heard of them though. Oh well.
No. I haven't heard of them. I'll search YouTube and watch a couple of videos if I can find them.
Hey y'all. Do you ever find that it's difficult having hobbies while going to school?
Nerv, I'm watching some of those videos right now.
Nerv, I'm watching some of those videos right now.
Hey y'all. Do you ever find that it's difficult having hobbies while going to school?
yup. i've always wanted to mix and/or produce music...no time...i was considering buying tables for pharmacy school but i figured i'd have no time...
I like the last song from your list. I like this song too. They used to play it in the German clubs.make sure to send me a youtube link when you do!
i agree w/ you on mainstream crap...i avoid it as much as possible. my friends think i'm crazy for not knowing who half these "popular" artists are but knowing about weird unknown music haha.
i absolutely love jazz...especially fusion jazz like bebel gilberto and i also LOVE acid jazz.
i grew up listening to european electronica..been listening to it since i was 8. ii'm into the whole deal...trance, drum n bass, jungle, etc. electro is yet another addition (possibly my favorite genre out of all music now because it blends elements of rock with electronica).
this stuff is really hot in europe, australia, and new zealand. not so much here since electronica isn't that big
Jazz Fest is coming soon!!! (end of April to the beginning of May '08) The first Saturday of it is my b-day. The fest is during finals week, so I've been trying to keep my grades up.
surkin is only 20 years old..can you believe that?? he's getting pretty big
you'll like this one too if you like benassi haha:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfr40TDfmM0
you'll like this one too if you like benassi haha:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfr40TDfmM0
Hey y'all. Do you ever find that it's difficult having hobbies while going to school?
Nerv, I'm watching some of those videos right now.
I find it difficult to live like a normal human being. I don't even have any friends.🙁🙁 I feel sooooo lonely sometimes, part of the reason I spend all my free time on this forum.
If I had more time I'd like to learn how to knit and go rock climbing.
Awwww... don't worry. We've all been there, plus we're here for you 🙂 I was in your place just a couple of months ago. I felt lonely too. Things will get better. I promise!I find it difficult to live like a normal human being. I don't even have any friends.🙁🙁 I feel sooooo lonely sometimes, part of the reason I spend all my free time on this forum.
If I had more time I'd like to learn how to knit and go rock climbing.
Do you have a difficult time connecting with people where you live? It's hard after you've moved to a new place.
I don't like the pharmacy forum sometimes. It's hard to read about a pharmacist's lifestyle, it makes me feel like my life's crap, because I have to struggle so much.
I'd make gum paste flowers 😛 I bought a book and everything, but I haven't made them yet

In pharmacy school, you'll probably have less time than you do now, believe it or not 🙁yup. i've always wanted to mix and/or produce music...no time...i was considering buying tables for pharmacy school but i figured i'd have no time...
Speaking of time out, I gotta go to sleep. It's 12:20 am in this time zone. I'm waking up at six to get a full day of rotational experience tomorrow 👎 It's 100% worthless. I already know their computer system, so I'm working for fun (actually it's for free and not for fun).
Good night Nerv and сладкий медведь!
😴
I find it difficult to live like a normal human being. I don't even have any friends.🙁🙁 I feel sooooo lonely sometimes, part of the reason I spend all my free time on this forum.
If I had more time I'd like to learn how to knit and go rock climbing.
Чебурашка, не плач'! There is a group on Facebook you should join (if yo have not done so already)....where all the che - lovers unite: http://csun.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2205064330
This one is pretty cool!
![]()
It's hilarious, do you understand what it says ?
?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This was the only pharmacist costume online last Halloween. It's soooo funny! This guy friend of my girl friend had asked her what she was going to be for Halloween. She said she wasn't dressing up, so he tells her that if she needs an idea, she could be a naughty nurse or a bad pharmacisti'm a primitive man with primitive needs!!
👍😍👍
![]()
I can dream, can i?

Awwww... don't worry. We've all been there, plus we're here for you 🙂 I was in your place just a couple of months ago. I felt lonely too. Things will get better. I promise!
Do you have a difficult time connecting with people where you live? It's hard after you've moved to a new place.
I don't like the pharmacy forum sometimes. It's hard to read about a pharmacist's lifestyle, it makes me feel like my life's crap, because I have to struggle so much.
I'd make gum paste flowers 😛 I bought a book and everything, but I haven't made them yet![]()
My mother made cakes back home, and I made gum paste orchids once for her to put on a cake. I haven't made any flowers since 2004, but I will take classes...someday. Have you seen some of the arrangements that experts make? They're incredible. I make a mean icing rose, though.
As for hobbies, I want to learn to crochet because I want to make crochet teddy bears for hospitalized kids. I could buy, I know, but making my own just seems better.
It's hilarious, do you understand what it says ?
Nope....I could ask a friend if I really wanted to know. What does it say?
Similar threads
- Question
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 12K
D
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
D