What is your weirdest time-wasting guilty pleasure?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If anyone who likes to clean wants to come live in the UK for free... I will make sure there is space in my flat for you. You can come clean my flat... I hate cleaning and who wouldn't want to live in the UK for free? ;):)

I'll most likely be in Scotland come fall, so...

:)

Members don't see this ad.

SOV, if you want to add 2 cats and another dog to that mess, I"ll totally take you up on that. :laugh:

my cat hates cats.

And the dog has to be pretty submissive as my older girl IG likes to be the boss (or make out with the boss... she is a messed up slut).

Sadly I don't think it will work:(

Members don't see this ad :)
Do yourself a favor and check the animals category on Pinterest. Always makes me smile.

Instead of actually getting things done, I just like to make lots of lists and plans to pretend like I'm going to get things done. So I guess that's my silly time-waster. But hey, at least I always know what I *should* be doing. :p

Instead of actually getting things done, I just like to make lots of lists and plans to pretend like I'm going to get things done. So I guess that's my silly time-waster. But hey, at least I always know what I *should* be doing. :p

:laugh: I do this, too. I make a nice grocery list and then I always forget to bring it with me to work on the day I'm going after work.

:laugh: I always put ~make a list~ on my list. Then I get to check at least 1 thing off right away. Or if I make a list after I've started doing something, I'll write what I've already done on it and check them off. :p

:laugh: I always put ~make a list~ on my list. Then I get to check at least 1 thing off right away. Or if I make a list after I've started doing something, I'll write what I've already done on it and check them off. :p

Hahahaha! I'll have to start doing that one! :laugh: