What kind of ipad or tablet should I buy

Started by dococt25
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dococt25

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I start medical school in a August, and was wanting to buy a tablet for studying. Just curious what others are using. Im considering an iPad pro or iPad air.
 
If you’ll use the iPad ONLY for studying then use air. If you ever do creative stuff like music, art, videos etc then pro will be versatile and future proof. Also 120hz on the Pro Display is hard to deny if you care about stuff like that.

I’ve had my pro for 6 years and it’s still pretty good. I recommend it if you can get it.