What kind of postage stamps do you use?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adamj61

Fck'm Bucky
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I went with "Dr." Seuss, he is best doc out there. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

I was just putting a stamp on, and I thought, hey, my stamps may give me the edge I need...they are Dr. Seuss and all, so much better than the plain american flag.

I am also 20 posts away from 500...so why not :laugh:

hahahahaha
i used the aforementioned flag stamps. just raided my dad's desk - hell, saves me an extra $20. not that it matters at this point anyway...

Members don't see this ad :)
don't use stamps...I heard that no one gets into medical school if they use stamps these days...it demonstrates an inability to deal with technological change...get the person at the post office to put the paid postage sticker on them...

jk (obviously)

the plain american flag. :thumbup:

joselind said:
the plain american flag. :thumbup:

Stamps? I just put the schools address as the return address and leave the stamps off. They just return to sender because of insufficient postage.

american flags; mostly because my folks have some lying around, partly because i want schools to know i'm not a terrorist.

What kind of stamps? Why square ones of course... duh. :p

I use the Antique cars...they rock

adamj61 said:
I went with "Dr." Seuss, he is best doc out there. :thumbup:

I used mint condition 2-cent Oslers, that cost me $4.45 each.

the only people who will see your stamps are the secretaries who open the envelope and photocopy and file the stuff inside. and they don't give a ****

PostalWookie said:
the only people who will see your stamps are the secretaries who open the envelope and photocopy and file the stuff inside. and they don't give a ****

PostalWookie - cool username! I'm visualizing Wookies going postal... Hmmm. tough to visualize. They're just too cuddly.

But, to return to the OP's question, I use really old 28 cent stamps and add a gazillion one-centers.

i raided the parental stock of stamps as well... out of season kwanzaa stamps.

Isn't it funny how us ANAL retentive Pre-Meds think about which stamps to use?? ha ha
Anyway, the self-proclaiming nerd (yes that's me) has chosen the Olympic stamps for Athens Greece with the running olympian on it!!!

and hell's ya to the guy who is putting the return address as the admission's office.. pure BRILLIANCE my friend.. cheers to you! :cool:

antique cars i used.
im gonna frame the audrey hepburn ones i got back in the day.

haha, freakin hilarious, and I thought I was the only one who actually thought about what kind of stamps would give the best impression....im just too patriotic, I refuse to use anything other then the U.S. flags...God bless our country....

I used holiday 34 cents stamps along with plain 3 cent stamps and I still got in. :D

I think I used some reindeer stamps last fall but mostly used the breast cancer stamps. I was trying to show them I support research. ;)