What Online Medical References Do You Use/Recommend?

Started by MedDoc4
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MedDoc4

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I'm curious to know what online medical references you use/like and why?

I generally use Epocrates for medications, 5MinuteConsult for diseases, and UpToDate for presentations.

You?
 
Hi all,

I'm curious to know what online medical references you use/like and why?

I generally use Epocrates for medications, 5MinuteConsult for diseases, and UpToDate for presentations.

You?

AAFP has some great articles and put together easy to follow algorithms for some topics.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UpToDate and AAFP. I like to see two sources on something before I do it. Having network of other physicians and specialists you can bounce things off of is very valuable as well.