What Pharmacy schools require calculus based Physics?

Started by missy1984
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

missy1984

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Right now all I see is that Temple requires it. If thats the case Im just going to take General physics unless there are more school that require it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From what I have heard and experienced calc-based is preferred. Usually the school will explicitly say algebra-based is ok. Sometimes they give the course number for that schools physics class which you can then compare/ look up.
 
never heard of algebra based physics but I have heard of trig based physics.
 
In Texas, both Incarnate Word Univ and Texas A&M Kingsville require Calculus based Physics, but only one semester of Physics 1. 👍
 
So if I take calculus based physics will schools who want algebra based physics take it. Maye I should call the schools