what programs have you heard from?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So I take it that if I did not get an email from the chief resident at Loma Linda then they will not be ranking me? That's fine. Whatever.

I don't want to live in the axilla of California anyway. I could barely breath my whole time there the air quality was so poor.

Members don't see this ad.

So I take it that if I did not get an email from the chief resident at Loma Linda then they will not be ranking me? That's fine. Whatever.

I don't want to live in the axilla of California anyway. I could barely breath my whole time there the air quality was so poor.

That's not necessarily true at all!! Keep your chin up this week :D

Say they have 8 positions. They may have ranked you 9th, but just didn't want to email someone who wasn't in their top 8. I always thought that they ranked everyone who is reasonable. Maybe the chief resident was just emailing certain people he/she felt like emailing. Who knows?
This thread is kind of like a secret weapon. I wonder if the programs knew that we know what they were saying to whom, that they might divulge that type of information a little differently.

:luck::luck::luck::luck: