What resources to use?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NeuroAP86

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I need some input from the world of SDN. I'm a 2nd year at a DO school and planing to take USMLE and COMLEX. I have some options as far as what I can use to study but want to really pick the right things and stick to those. I have the kaplan books but our school is with DIT. I just purchased UWorld and have been through pathoma once already. My question is whether to use kaplan or just skip kaplan and do FA with UWorld then finish off with the DIT course in May before I take the boards in late June. I would also point out that I learn best from practice questions so I'm leaning towards FA/UW. Please provide some feedback, thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Whether or not you need kaplan depends on how much of the material you learned the first two years. You would probably be fine without it, especially since you will be using DIT. If you want, you could use kaplan for the areas you are weakest in.

Whether or not you need kaplan depends on how much of the material you learned the first two years. You would probably be fine without it, especially since you will be using DIT. If you want, you could use kaplan for the areas you are weakest in.

This was actually my approach, and I have done most of biochem and starting physio for kaplan since I consider those my two weakest areas. Everything else I'm sticking to FA and questions.