What School should I be looking at?

Started by CAMorePT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CAMorePT

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I went on gradschools.com and selected a few schools based on location and the programs they offer. However, I would like the opinion from others about the selected schools.
Here's a brief description of what my track record looks like:
Im a junior in undergrad as of Fall 09
Pre-Physical Therapy Major
Will recieve a B.S in Health Science upon graduating
Cumulative 3.29 GPA
Completeled 59 out of the 121 credits needed to graduate
Have worked as a PTA and acquired 2 internships. One was paid one wasnt.

Am I on the right track or do I need to complete any other tasks. What schools would match my standings?

The schools I selected are:
Northeastern University
Columbia University
Northwestern University
University of Florida (Gainsville)
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
Drexel University
Florida International University
University of Connecticut
Emory University

Please provide your insight and advice. It would be greatly appreciated! THANK YOU!
 
Looking good for Northwestern. 🙂 What is your pre-req gpa? That's also very important. Make sure you have a solid GRE score and that you are well-rounded in terms of activities/clubs you were involved in or volunteer activities outside of PT.