entranced

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 11, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
hi i was just wondering if anyone knew which schools required an official transcript immediately (i.e. right after receiving their secondary). i know that stanford is one of them, but i was just wondering if ppl knew about any other schools like that. thanks!

MassTransport

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2007
Status
Medical Student
I haven't seen that at any of the schools I've applied to. Baylor and Boston ask for transcripts on an invite.

se2131

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2007
Status
Pre-Medical
hi i was just wondering if anyone knew which schools required an official transcript immediately (i.e. right after receiving their secondary). i know that stanford is one of them, but i was just wondering if ppl knew about any other schools like that. thanks!
Stanford's instructions specifically say not to send transcripts at any point, don't they?

About the Ads

dazlindz

10+ Year Member
Aug 6, 2007
Status
MD/PhD Student
IU asks for one if you've had additional coursework, but that's if you receive an invitation to interview

and stanford... huH??

nick_carraway

10+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2007
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Stanford's instructions specifically say not to send transcripts at any point, don't they?
Yeah I don't think Stanford wants ANYTHING post-secondary/pre-interview excluding your LORs, of course.

About the Ads