entranced

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 11, 2006
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
hi i was just wondering if anyone knew which schools required an official transcript immediately (i.e. right after receiving their secondary). i know that stanford is one of them, but i was just wondering if ppl knew about any other schools like that. thanks!

MassTransport

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2007
Status
  1. Medical Student
I haven't seen that at any of the schools I've applied to. Baylor and Boston ask for transcripts on an invite.

se2131

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2007
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
hi i was just wondering if anyone knew which schools required an official transcript immediately (i.e. right after receiving their secondary). i know that stanford is one of them, but i was just wondering if ppl knew about any other schools like that. thanks!

Stanford's instructions specifically say not to send transcripts at any point, don't they?

About the Ads

dazlindz

10+ Year Member
Aug 6, 2007
Status
  1. MD/PhD Student
IU asks for one if you've had additional coursework, but that's if you receive an invitation to interview

and stanford... huH??

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads