What schools require LOR from Dentist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrReo

"Thread Necromancer"
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What schools require a letter of evaluation from one's dentist? Since the applications are open, I though many could benefit from this question too. I'll be receiving my book soon in the snail mail (it has taken over a week from ADA).

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

What schools require a letter of evaluation from one's dentist? Since the applications are open, I though many could benefit from this question too. I'll be receiving my book soon in the snail mail (it has taken over a week from ADA).

Thanks

I called all the ones that Im applying to (about 15) and they do (most of them) recommend a letter from a dentist.
GL w the application :thumbup:

I called all the ones that Im applying to (about 15) and they do (most of them) recommend a letter from a dentist.
GL w the application :thumbup:

They want it separately or can go through the pre-health adviser?

Members don't see this ad :)
True. But in some cases, I don't feel like I know them good enough. I'll shadow my orthodontist for 2 more days, he put a herbst appliance and braces on me, but I finished that 3 yrs ago. So I doubt if he knows me. But that's the least he could do, agree?

Tufts definitely requires proof that you observed a dentist. He/she should write you a letter acknowledging that you've observed the required amount of time. If you can make that into a full blown LOR then it is better for you.