What should I ask during my interview?

Started by JT0914
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JT0914

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have some questions in mind,but does anyone have any thoughts on what to ask?

Thank you🙂
 
You could ask questions specific about the school and how the students adjust to the surroundings and stuff like that. Or ask anything about the curriculum and changes to the program that may be going on.
 
Questions about...
-residencies/research opportunities
-faculty/student relationships
-why they chose to teach at that school
-what extracurriculars that the school offers

I made my interview a little more casual by asking about the parking situation since the school is in the middle of a huge city! Just ask questions about things you'd want to know as if you were going to be a new student there already!