Medical What should I do if DO Application hasn't been verified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlteredScale

Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm getting really worried because my DO app hasn't been verified after sending my transcript early December. It's been a month and I called my college saying they sent it. I'm just concerned seen the deadlines for some schools are coming up. Should I ask my college to resend the my transcript again. I kind of don't want to because they take 3 weeks and they're just so slow currently with mail in deliveries.
If your school confirmed they sent it. I would contact AACOMAS as soon as possible to determine what happened and if they don't have it I would request it again from the school.

I will say it's a bit late, and many places may have already offered ii and acceptances already. So be prepared not to get much and start thinking about next cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

You honestly should have been on this a while ago. You are waiting for way too long to get this sorted out. Schools have already given acceptances and these schools run on rolling admissions. I am worried that you may need to reapply next cycle if something has happened to your app. I would contact AACOMAS yesterday to figure this out. Go straight to the source.

Yeah that's extremely true, my college said they send it out but it usually takes a while because they have so many mail-in orders. It was definitely my mistake because I thought of applying DO just to see my luck as my GPA is more competitive for them. I am waiting to hear back from a few MD schools, which was one of the reasons I though I should apply to DO just to be safe. Thank you for the input!
Absolutely! Hopefully you get to the bottom of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.