What should I do?

Started by stookie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stookie

Slick Nasty
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a senior in college, and will be graduating in May. I am a BIO major, and the only pre med requirement I have left to finish is Physics and one semester of english. My GPA is 2.86. When I graduate, my GPA is still low, should I take post bacc classes to raise my GPA or should I go straight to a masters program? Is a master's nessasary for admission? I don't want to spend alot of money on a masters for the purpose of admission. Can I be admitted if my post bacc grades are excellent?