What Should I Do!?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheHITMAN

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Its a week before my exam and my nerves are getting the best of me. I'm sort of freaking out...

I took the Kaplan course and did all their subject exams, read both the review and lesson books, and i'm doing well on the subject exams. Pretty much i'm just re-reviewing my weak points so I have the material down solid.The only problem is i'm worried about running out of time (on QR and RC) and I haven't taken any practice DAT exams (which i'm planning on doing every day until test day).

I'm worried I might not have prepared enough (or that I won't be able to get the timing down) within the next 8 days. Should I postpone my test date? Is there a huge difference in taking the test in June and submitting my application in July compared to taking the test in mid august and submitting my application at the end of august?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
If you're doing well on the subject tests, I think you'll be fine. I would suggest taking a practice test, and then reviewing it the next day, but don't freak out, you'll be fine. Also, from what everyone else has said, the day before the test, review some stuff a little but don't exhaust yourself trying to cram all the material into your head, take an easy day.

Take practice tests and go over the problems you missed. RELAX

Just checking, but if you take the DAT more than once do they average your scores?