What should I do ?

Started by jalwa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jalwa

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will really appreciate it if I can get some serious advice here.

This semester I decided that I will start my journey to pharmacy school by taking two science courses at community college, chemistry and biology. I am very concern with my performance in these courses. I'm averaging around 88.8% in chemistry and 89% for biology. My question is, what does Admission Community think of non trad student ending up with B at a community college ?

I'm pretty upset and discouraged right now. The worst part is, my overall GPA for undergraduate is 2.8.

Should I be worried ?

Thank you
 
Last edited:
I believe that my ability to tackle exam is the root cause of decrease performance in both of my class. I study hard and intelligently but fail to apply knowledge properly.

One aspect I've notice about myself while taking exam is fact that I end changing my initial test answer frequently. This bad habit is leading to poor grade.

What sort of method should I apply in order to improve test taking performance ?


FYI: I know for sure that my study habit is not the cause of poor performance.
 
Last edited: