May 17, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
So i received only have one interview from colorado state. i just received another interview from western university california for the exact same day :/ i am an az applicant (non wiche) and does not matter whch i would attend i like both as a top choice. i have a low dat but a 3.5 gpa. any advice on which one i should attend? Thanks for your input!

Nov 5, 2009
Status
Dentist
So i received only have one interview from colorado state. i just received another interview from western university california for the exact same day :/ i am an az applicant (non wiche) and does not matter whch i would attend i like both as a top choice. i have a low dat but a 3.5 gpa. any advice on which one i should attend? Thanks for your input!
Can you reschedule one or the other so that you can still get to both? It would be in your best interest to go to as many interviews as possible.

Nov 5, 2009
Status
Dentist
No unfortunately they are both filled up
I doubt they are post-Dec 1 filled up. You may have to push one or the other to after Dec 1. Not ideal, but then you get both interviews in and can maybe decline one if you get in at the other if you so desire. If it were me, I would go to the one I scheduled first. Then I would call the other one and explain that I am very interested in interviewing at their school but had previously scheduled another interview for that day and are unable to reschedule it and that out of courtesy feel that I need to keep the first appointment that I made. Surely they will give you another date, though it may not be a pre-Dec 1 date like I'm sure you are hoping for.