What stats got you in?

Started by DoctorD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DoctorD

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just joined the forum. Lot of good information everywhere I look. I am definitely a non-trad pre-med student. Married with kids, got my B.S. a few years back, now going back to improve GPA and of course get those pre-med classes done. Still another year from taking the MCAT, but I'm in no rush. I read through most of the threads here but couldn't find one where people gave their stats who actually got accepted. What I'm actually looking for are stats where you got accepted to a school but one of your areas, GPA, MCAT or any other lagged. Also what do you think got you in. :clap: There more people could offer their ideas the better. Thanx a million.

If there is another thread on this already..sorry.
 
Also go to aamc.org and purchase an MSAR or go to the library and ask for one. It gives averages for accepted students to every American and Canadian medical school. It also has tons of other information.