J.Pearlman

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2002
Visit site
Status
Hey all, i would like to know from those who either attend temple or have info about temple, what is so special about temple. I got asked that question in my secondary. I really want to go there since my aunt lives very near there but I dont want to state that the location is the only reason i want to go there. Can the temple people tell me anything special that they feel temple has to offer which no other school can. Thank you much.

CRAZYTERP

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2002
New York, NY
Status
  1. Resident [Any Field]
i wrote about their new children's hjospital. I am interested in Peds and I figure it would give me a good chance to do a lot of volunteering early on, and once I do rotations it would be a great place to work. Plus, there are a lot of research centers there and since philly is a big city tons of hospitals. I tried to mention that since UPENN and Jefferson and Hahneman (now Drexel) were there too it would offer a great deal of support to medical students. Although i don't know if it really makes a difference to them. Hope that helps.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads