1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

What temple ??

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by J.Pearlman, Sep 11, 2002.

1. J.Pearlman

J.Pearlman Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey all, i would like to know from those who either attend temple or have info about temple, what is so special about temple. I got asked that question in my secondary. I really want to go there since my aunt lives very near there but I dont want to state that the location is the only reason i want to go there. Can the temple people tell me anything special that they feel temple has to offer which no other school can. Thank you much.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. CRAZYTERP

10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    i wrote about their new children's hjospital. I am interested in Peds and I figure it would give me a good chance to do a lot of volunteering early on, and once I do rotations it would be a great place to work. Plus, there are a lot of research centers there and since philly is a big city tons of hospitals. I tried to mention that since UPENN and Jefferson and Hahneman (now Drexel) were there too it would offer a great deal of support to medical students. Although i don't know if it really makes a difference to them. Hope that helps.