What temple ??

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by J.Pearlman, Sep 11, 2002.

1. J.Pearlman

J.Pearlman Member

Hey all, i would like to know from those who either attend temple or have info about temple, what is so special about temple. I got asked that question in my secondary. I really want to go there since my aunt lives very near there but I dont want to state that the location is the only reason i want to go there. Can the temple people tell me anything special that they feel temple has to offer which no other school can. Thank you much.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. CRAZYTERP

Resident [Any Field]
    i wrote about their new children's hjospital. I am interested in Peds and I figure it would give me a good chance to do a lot of volunteering early on, and once I do rotations it would be a great place to work. Plus, there are a lot of research centers there and since philly is a big city tons of hospitals. I tried to mention that since UPENN and Jefferson and Hahneman (now Drexel) were there too it would offer a great deal of support to medical students. Although i don't know if it really makes a difference to them. Hope that helps.